1. Not my real birth name. Don't ask. Well, you can, but it isn't that interesting.
5. I am living proof that pilots don't need to be smart.
6. I love that movie. But I don't recommend it to everyone. I don't want them to know how much I cried and how big of a pansy I am. The book is good too but the movie is better.
7. Heather and laundry don't even belong in the same sentence. Unless it goes like this, "As she hustled out the door, Heather yelled to her hubby, 'You better have the laundry done before I get home, Pansy!'"
8. It doesn't matter, I am always right.
9. If by responsible you mean that you spent the money in the first place I would say you are 95% responsible.
19. We first saw each other at a singles ward Halloween Dance. She thought I was a creep cause I was staring at her then too.
20. Subtly she said, "how come you didn't ask me for my number before?" Hint, Hint.
21. Heather tried to kiss me on our first date. I gave her a hug and as I pulled back to smile at her and say good night and I saw her close her eyes and pucker up. I just kept looking at her until she opened her eyes. I still laugh about it.
23. Cessna 172. It was a great flight until she said, I have to pee and we were still about 20 mins away from the airport. Good times.
Heather, I love you lots!
I tag Jose, Josb and Gibbs.