1. What is his name? Matthew Yuille Menzie
2. Who eats more? Usually Matt, but it might be a toss up when I'm prego!
3. Who said "I love you" first? Matthew did, the night he rolled his ankle really bad at his brother's place. It was so bad he couldn't make it down the stairs to go to his apt, and had to sleep on their couch. I was also staying there, so I took care of him throughout the night. After I finished reading the scriptures out loud to him, and I was getting ready to fall asleep on my side of the room, he told me that he loved me. It was super sweet and don't worry we were very good kids, even though we had to sleep in the same living room!
4. Who is taller? Matthew
5. Who is smarter? I think that Matt is smarter in a lot of areas, I mean he is a pilot and all! But, in other areas he would say that I am.
6. Who is more sensitive? Probably me, but Matt does have a very sensitive side. Try watching the Notebook with him!
7. Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry, but I hate folding it, so Matt usually breaks down and folds it for us.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matthew
9. Who pays the bills? We both have bills that we are responsible for paying.
10. Who cooks more? That is definitely Matthew! He is a much, much better cook than I am, plus he enjoys cooking and I don't.
11. What meals do you cook together? It depends on what's going on. We make fajitas together and my Grandma's potato soup.
12. Who is more stubborn? Matthew.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We are first to admit that the OTHER is wrong!
14. Who has more siblings? Matt, he has 4 brothers and 1 sister. I have a brother and a sister.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Neither of us! My pants are getting too tight, because I'm pregnant, and Matt's are getting tight from sympathy weight! Really I couldn't say who wears them. We try to work together on making decisions.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to pretty much do everything together. I can't think of specifics.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me
18. Guilty pleasures? Dark chocolate
19. How did you meet? I went to the Singles Ward in Orlando to hear a good friend give a talk, and Matt was giving a talk too. I recognized him from the dance that I had just gone to. He was hanging out with my sister's future husband. Matt could not take his eyes off of me the whole time he was giving his talk, so of course I had to go and talk to him after sacrament meeting. I had to wait for the other girls to clear out away from him though! He followed me into Sunday School and sat with me.
20. Who asked out who first? Matt asked me out first, but after I helped him along with the process. We lived about an hour and a half away from each other, so I had to show up at the Singles Ward another time, so that he could see me again. After spending that Sunday together at a service thing at the mall (its a long story), he asked for my number and took me out that week.
21. Who kissed who first? Matthew kissed me first. We were at the beach and had been swimming and hanging out. I sat on the beach watching him surf, and when he was done he came over and sat with me. He asked me to get back in the water with him, so I did. I knew that he was going to kiss me. After kissing for the first time, he said something like, "Its on now!" I guess after getting over the hurtle of the first kiss, he felt like he could kiss me whenever he wanted! (By the way, my sister Steph and her future hubby Greg had their first kiss on the same day!)
22. Who proposed? Matthew proposed in an airplane he was flying, over the Orlando Temple at night time on December 13, 2003. It was beautiful. We were married on March 20, 2004 in the Orlando Temple.
23. His best features? His height and his hair.
24. What is his greatest quality? Matt treats me like a princess. He really does so many nice things for me. And, he is a great father. He loves playing with Mattie and showering her with love.
I tag... any of my sis-in-laws that feel sentimental, and Faith and Erica.